Monday, July 21, 2008

New Line of Heirloom Deer Calls

© By Othmar Vohringer

Just in time for the upcoming deer season Heirloom introduces a new line of deer calls in addition to the by now famous Heirloom turkey calls.

Frankly speaking, I think it’s about time too. Knowing Brian Warner’s call making skills from his line of excellent turkey calls, I just know that the new deer calls will be just as perfect. Heirloom always has lived up to their mission statement, “If it’s not good enough for us we will not sell it.”

After months of researching real deer sounds, designing and fine-tuning the Heirloom deer calls are officially on the market. It is important to my hunting success to sound like a real turkey or deer and not just almost like one. What I look for in a good deer call is above all that it produces a natural sound at the right pitch. Deer are not stupid, they know what a real deer sounds like and quickly can tell the difference of real or almost real from that draw their conclusions.

Heirloom calls always have given me exactly what I needed to convince a turkey or deer to be one of them. In short, Heirloom calls sound so real even a deer can’t tell the difference.

In addition to the new deer calls, Heirloom also introduced a line of elk, coyote and a variety of small game calls. If you’re serious about your hunting success then do yourself a favor and use calls that sound real instead of trying to mimic a sound. I know what deer calls I will take with me this upcoming hunting season.

Check it out at the Heirloom Game Calls Website


Tags: , , ,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...