Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thanksgiving Day – So Much To Be Thankful For

© By Othmar Vohringer

Thanksgiving Day is a time to be together with family and friends.

For me Thanksgiving Day is also a time to remember and be thankful he people that helped me along the way of becoming a hunter. Most of them are now long gone but will never be forgotten.

I am thankful to my wife for her understanding and support of my whitetail deer passion, my family and the many friends with whom I share my passion for the hunt. It is all these people that helped me to become the person that I am today. I give thanks to my mentors that gave freely of their time to teach me how to become a responsible hunter and steward of nature. 

I also must give thanks for the hunt. I give thanks to the animals that provided the healthy organic meat for our meals and the lasting memories I carried away from each hunt. And finally, I am thankful to live in a country where it is my right to be a hunter and pursue my own happiness.

I wish all our American Whitetail Deer Passion readers a very Happy Thanksgiving Day.

1 comment:

Jon said...

You are lucky to have someone so understanding!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...