Friday, December 08, 2006

Your Shots 2006!

You read my last article 2006 Trophy Bucks. These monster bucks where all taken by ordinary hunters like you and me. This has given me an idea. I would like to give you, the readers of this blog, the opportunity to have your 2006 deer trophy picture published on Whitetail Deer Passion too. A trophy is whatever you want it to be. It has not to be a big buck. The very first deer you harvested or one of your children is most certainly a trophy and so is any other deer, buck, spike or doe that has special memories attached to it.

To share your outdoor photo with Whitetail Deer Passion readers, send a copy in an e-mail to me and include your name, phone number, when the photo was taken, the photographer’s name and the general area where the photo was taken. Plus any other information you are willing to share with the readers of this blog about the hunt.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...