Monday, January 26, 2009

Whitetail Deer Contest: Entry 1

© By Othmar Vohringer

Vera Ely took this magnificent 8 pointer weighing 200 pounds on November. 22, 2008 at 9:15am.
“I used a Remington model 7,308 caliber, to harvest this trophy at approximately 45 yards. The weather was a cold-frosty 15 degrees. I had always heard about bucks in full rut and I finally got to experience this in Pennington Gap, VA on my Father's farm. I strongly believe in all the no scent tactics especially since I was on the ground. This memory will last a life time.” I bet it will Vera. Congratulations and thank you for sharing that beautiful buck with us.

To take part in the Whitetail Deer Contest 2009 read here.


Othmar Vohringer Outdoors

Tags: , ,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...